Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Bunting from my scraps:D....& update!



Well that was simple!
I love the way it turned out....but I didn't use all my triangles.
I think I will make several of these to hang in my studio
since the ceiling isn't finished...
it will make a nice camouflage for that ugliness:D




After organizing my stash
that had become pretty unruly...
I found myself with a pile of scraps
that were too pretty to throw away!
Since I am re-doing the booths at the Mall.....
I decided to make some bunting to decorate the children's section!
I will finish it up today and show pics once I have it hung!
I made mine very simply......
cut double of each fabric and stitched around the edge of the triangle
to hold them together
and
give them some weight:D








There is something about bunting that makes me smile!
It reminds me of the Circus....not a used car lot...LOL!
I have loved all the bunting I have seen online
but never have made any.
We shall see how this turns out:D

linked to Savvy Southern Style here!
linked to Coastal Charm here!







No comments: