Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Stitch in Time.......



This little quilt has been in my Stash Closet
for some time now!

I forgot about it and several others until the cleaning & purging started:D

Last night after all the kids left,
I decided it was time to find something to use as a border.

This is as far as I got and now the hand sewing begins!
Fun to sew while watching T.V. on a lazy, cold, winter evening!

I found several unfinished quilts in the closet.....so
I will be working on completing all of them
in the next several days :D




I used a variety of fabrics from my stash.
I loved all the different colors, shapes and themes!



It is hard to see from these photos,
but the border is a mini heart pattern.....white hearts on red background!
Great for Valentines Day.



linked to Romantic Home Blog here
linked to French Country Cottage here



2 comments:

Erica (Irene) said...

Love your quilt and the colours are beautiful....happy you found it. I also have stuff that I forget I have.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Such cute fabics! It looks so cozy! I adore quilts!
Michelle