Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lettering 101 and Winter Projects......






After changing the arrangement
and
many of the pictures on our Gallery Walls.....
I decided that I would like to add a saying or two!
Well couple that with my renewed interest
in lettering
....and...
this is what I came up with:D

I went hunting for a saying or two
that would work on our walls,
but couldn't find anything that said
what I wanted to say.

Now I need to find and paint some frames.
That shouldn't be too hard:)

Below is one of the projects I just finished.
This little chest was purchased thrifting
and
was made to house flatware.
By removing the inserts for dividing
knives, forks and spoons
it transformed this little chest
into the perfect
Jewelry Chest!
This will be headed to the Antique Mall
when our sale is over! YEA!!!





linked to My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia here


No comments: