Wednesday, July 06, 2011

It's official......White Painted Floors!


I have always loved painted floors and to believe that I am going to have them
in my home....makes my heart sing!!!!!!!!
I found these images on Google search to give you an idea of what will soon be our home too:D



(Not sure why these images are sooooo small!)
Our floors are not hardwood now, so the chore will be monumental,
but the results will be worth it!
I think so anyway.....not sure hubby shares my sentiments.




We are having the great room, dining room, halls, kitchen and laundry room done with these floors. I posted a sample of the flooring by Shaw several posts ago.....if you are interested.



Our floors will be factory finished.....so the surface should be ready for all the traffic we have at our home:D






Can't wait to see my kitchen with hardwood......
we have lived with sheet goods
for the past 13 yrs.






This clean happy look is what I want..............
everything doesn't have to be white,
but the sunny feel is what I am going for.






Will post more as the project progresses.....


1 comment:

Nelda said...

You found some great inspiration photos. There is nothing more beautiful than white floors.