Thursday, October 07, 2010

What a Fabulous Day.......

Today in St. Louis with a sky as clear as a bell and the temp hovering around 80 degrees....one could say it was P.E.R.F.E.C.T...........
I don't know if it was the day or the fact that I was "stir crazy" from all the painting, cleaning and moving of furniture.......but.....what ever it was, it was time to get out and enjoy this beautiful day! My friend Sharon and I went to the Missouri Botanical Gardens, enjoyed a little lunch on the patio and strolled the wandering paths! Heaven, sheer heaven!





























































































I am not sure that we know how really lucky we are to have this magnificent garden in our midst! Our botanical garden ranks up at the top of gardens in the U.S. and we have it just a short drive from home! Between the Botanical Garden and our St. Louis Zoo, we have the best right here in our backyard:D

No comments: