Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day Bar-B-Q....




Treadmills
Look at my two precious little girls!!!! Margo was fantastic today:D She stayed in the thick of things all day and joined in the festivities:D She is doing so well.....I can hardly believe it:D Milly is such a little cut up! She is so good, never complaining always smiling:D We had so much fun! The best part is that I got my new camera (Mother's Day present from the kids). Sony.....5X zoom and 10.2 mp. What a wonderful present........I am sure I will have it for a long time:D Thanks, Chris, Sheila, Jeff, Arica, Carrie and Michael. I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

PAT said...

I'm enjoying catching up with you this morning. Wonderful photos!

I know you are going to have so much fun with your new camera, Linda!

Have a wonderful week!
Pat