Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Camera!

My camera.......SONY Cyber Shot (Full HD 1080). I had to add this because I forgot to tell you what camera it is!!!!! Really great little camera.......

Treadmills
This morning I took a couple of hours to play with my new camera and Adobe Photoshop Elements. My new camera does all kinds of things that my old camera didn't....so it is going to take some getting used to:D With a 5X zoom, I am able to take pics of things in the woods from my bedroom window:D Also.....the 10.1 mega pixels really make a huge difference. The fact that I can use the Macro setting or the fog background setting and get a really different look:D I am loving it! I also really like the cutout filter on Adobe Elements. The Poster Edge is another of my favorites. Here you can see some of the photos of the flowers on my deck, my precious Margo and the Redbud tree in the yard. Just love the results......reminding me of silk screen art:D Maybe I will try painting in this method......

3 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Brilliant! I have a new camera too. I wonder if mine will do those things. Also trying to play a little in ps elements too.

Your girls in the next post down are precious.

FleasKneesStudio.blogspot.com said...

So what's the name of the camera??? Great pics! Linda S.

Cory said...

Love what you have done with the photos...great shots.

Cory