Monday, March 10, 2014

Birthday Week-End..........





My three babes!
Carrie celebrated her 40th birthday March 4......
Hard to believe I have kids that old.....LOL


Always fun having this one around!
He keeps us all running :)



My sweet boys!



SOOOOOOOOOOO Sweet.  I am sure LUCKY!









Margo is missing :( but Carrie had to work and Jim and Margo were chilling.







Olivia playing at Carrie's surprise birthday party.
I am not sure how surprised Carrie was....but it sure was FUN!




No this cake was not representing my birthday......but the birthday of St. Louis!
250 years ago our lovely city came into being!!!


Two of my sweeties...............Rog and Arica.




One of my favorite places....The Palm House in Tower Grove Park. The kids have taken me there before ....and I never tire of the lovely surroundings!





My computer is acting strange....printing things I didn't type :(
anyway....Tower Groves park was beautiful....gave us a taste of SPRING!




We celebrated all week-end....
Nothing like FAMILY!

No comments: