Thursday, August 09, 2012

Stash Quilt



 Browsing through an L.L.Bean Catalog the other day 
I found a wonderful quilt
 made of nothing but small triangles. 
 I tore out the picture and hung it in my sewing area. 
 When my sis came out Tuesday 
for our quality time.......
I started a quilt using nothing but my stash!
  I have so many pieces I have never used
 that I thought it was time 
to clean out!



 Here, I have laid them out on the floor to see how they look together and the size they will make.
I didn't want to make a bed quilt....I want a really cozy quilt to use as a throw in the family room!














This is a quilt I am finally finishing!  
Have you ever stuck something away 
and completely forgotten about it?  
Well.........I do that often..LOL! 
 I am going to use this little number as a table cloth 
for Fall.
Thought it would really look cute with white dishes 
and 
pumpkins:)




1 comment:

Virginia Floyd said...

Beautiful! You are so talented!