Monday, March 26, 2012

Spruce Up for Spring...



Last night and this morning I worked on "Spring-ing" up
the mantle and coffee table!
My table is large and can handle a lot.
I love that because it seems to add detail
to a very large room:)
The mantle has had the winter look for too long.....
time for a change!
Although the closest waterway is the Mississippi.......
I am drawn to all things natural
and
sea shells are no exception.
I have collected them for years....
thrift shops,
antique malls,
garage sales
and estate sales.
I have accumulated quite a collection
and love looking at them.
I decided to use them on the mantle this year.....
and so happy I did!
The detail of all the shapes together is eye candy to me!



















Next week-end we will have our
Annual....Palm Sunday Egg Hunt and Brunch!
Things are starting to look pretty everywhere:D


1 comment:

Virginia Floyd said...

Gorgeous, Linda. You are so talented!