Saturday, March 24, 2012

Nighty Night..........




This little piece started as a gift from a sweet friend
that saves old furniture for me!!!!

We need more friends like that....LOL!
Thanks, Laura






I painted it with Annie Sloan "Duck Blue".....




Once paint was dry,
I painted the inside and drawer interior
with another
shade of teal blue chalk paint.
I wanted a little decor on the outside
so I used Gesso and painted my flowers.
Now to wait for everything to dry!






Here we are with Gesso painted flowers:)





Wasn't sure what I was going to do with the hardware.....
replace or reuse?





This piece was so filthy
I had to get out the bucket and warm soapy water!





Look at that top!!!!! Nothing Chalk Paint couldn't solve...ha..ha!



Here we are.....day one! What a mess but...................great bones:)


linked to French Country Cottage here


linked to 2805 Blog here


linked to At the Picket Fence here


linked to Chick on a Shoe String Decorating here


linked to Mod Vintage Life here












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is adorable!
Christina

Rose Garden Romantic said...

So very pretty!!!
Michelle

MuseBootsi said...

It turned out so cute! I love the blue!