Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hello Girls......glad to have you back:D

It has been a long time since I displayed my Flow Blue collection.
I packed them away when Blue sort of went out in style (that is my view and nobody else).
It seemed that everything went to black/white/tan/neutral colors and
I went right along with it:)
I started my collection many years ago when you could find Flow Blue for
a decent price.
Hubby bought most of it for me
while some was collected in our trips to Europe.
Well.....when we went to repaint the lower level bath
I was looking for a gray blue
but
ended up with a much lighter blue!
I decided I really liked the fresh look
and decided not to repaint it a darker version.
When looking for items to showcase in the space
I thought of my plates!
Not the best choice for a bathroom
but
I liked it anyway and went with it!
Here is the finished result
and I might even add a couple more
plates to the grouping
if I run across something I really love!


I am really enjoying the clean crisp look of the room......





2 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Lovely collection!!!
Michelle

Linda Carole Bloom said...

I love the flow blue with the soft yellow! Beautiful!