Wednesday, May 18, 2011

margo's therapy lesson May 9



I know it sounds like Margo is terrified.........but...........it is more like you or me saying, "OMGosh or This is really scary". She loves riding and seems so proud as she gets off Gypsy and feeds her carrots"D Believe me, it is really a "Good Thing"! When Margo doesn't want to do something....believe me...there is NO WAY to get her to do it. That is not the case when it comes to horseback riding:D She loves it and is gaining so much self confidence from it:D Balance is always an issue with Autistic children and she is not only working on following directions and answering appropriately when asked a question.....but on feeling secure in her body. This is a big step and she is doing so well! They tell me that she will be standing up riding by the end of the summer......OMG!


No comments: