Sunday, May 29, 2011

Completed so far................

Milly's dress

If you sew and have never been to "Hancock of Paducah".....the trip is a must! I get like a kid in a candy store:D The most beautiful array of fabrics from all the top designers are spread before you like a buffet......and you are starving..LOL! I find things I could never lay my hands on in St. Louis. I planned to make all my grandchildren girls some sundresses for the season.....and the fabrics were so hard to chose since I loved so many of them. As soon as we got home, I got to work and now have completed three. Still have several to go, but thought I would share anyway:D

Josie's Dress


Margo's dress


1 comment:

Virginia Floyd said...

What pretty little dresses! Your grand daughters will always remember that you sewed for them. I still remember all the beautiful dresses that my mother made for me.