Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our own Ralph Lauren moment.......

I took this photo at Margo's horseback riding lesson Monday night! When I developed the photos on the computer.....I couldn't get over the thought that this particular photo looked like a Ralph Lauren advertisement! The effect wasn't achieved by some fancy lens though........this simply happened when a little piece of cellophane in the bottom of my purse got stuck on the lens of my camera. Unfortunately the other photos also have the same effect and are pretty useless...LOL! I have heard that much art was discovered by accident.....and this definitely was:D Isn't she lovely? We think so.....................

Just to clarify.......Margo was taking the bucket she had fed her horse carrots from...back into the kitchen. The dress Carrie had made for her during the day and she looked so old fashioned in it with her little leggings:D


No comments: