Sunday, March 20, 2011

83 degrees and twins for sleep-over!!!!

The boys came to spend the night:D They helped with yard work and then we all went to the park for some recreation on this beautiful day. We have many parks in Eureka and tried a new one today. The boys are pretty fearless and had a great time climbing, sliding, swinging and trying some new gym equipment:D Papa and I even tried some of the new things. Of course I forgot my camera......so I can't show you what I am talking about.
Once home, we took a bath and played with the bubbles and scrubbed everything in sight. Papa bar-b-qued and then it was time for ice cream!!!!! We had promised they could play the WII once it got dark......so we are keeping our promise right now....as I type:D We love having little ones around!


No comments: