Saturday, February 26, 2011

Today was "Gray" for many reasons......

but somethings are too sad to post about:( So.......I will tell you about where Sandy, Rog and I went. Since we all needed to get away from the grind and see something new, we took a drive west to visit the little town of Washington, Mo. First we hit the Highway 66 flea market and didn't find much......then onto Washington. We were happy to find several nice antique malls where we spend time looking for that "something special" we needed...ha..ha! I saw many things I could have purchased, but nothing really swept me off my feet. Still enjoyable. We returned to a sweet little restaurant where we had a delightful lunch....Ruben Sandwiches and homemade soup. After some good conversation we decided to head for home. The little day trip took our minds off of more serious matters.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Sorry about the sadness but you did the right thing by getting out. It always helps.
Thanks for your comment on my blog.