Thursday, July 08, 2010

Another piece on the way to the mall!

BEFORE SHOT!

AFTER!

Although it has been VERY HOT.....I managed to finish another piece from the auction and am ready to take it to the mall today! I love the vintage pink I found:D It is so hot that the paint is dry as soon as I paint it on........the problem being that the brush strokes can not be retouched. Reminiscent of the 40's or 50's. The garage (my work area) has been like a sauna......with no air movement, not to mention the humidity! I do have a fun.....but I try to work on pieces in the morning when it is bearable:D


For those of you that have seen our garage.....you know it is definitely a WORK AREA...! I have been listing items on Craigslist as well....and have sold many before I ever get them in the mall! SWEET:D

No comments: