Monday, June 15, 2009

I missed the mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited to find some 100% cotton knit....for some reason nobody has much of it in stock! Anyway, I wanted to make the twins some new P.J.'s for their first night in their new house:) Well, at the same time I was making that yellow sundress for Gabby....(her mom said a size 4). After digging through my patterns and purchasing a new P.J. pattern....I was ready! A note: it is rather expensive and time consuming to make jammers when you can buy them so inexpensively at Walmart or Penny's! Anyway, I made the jammers in size 3 and the dress in size 4! WRONG...................... The dress hung on Gabby like a potatoe sack and above is pictured Hunter in his new Jammers! I am going to start again on these projects, but that is not my style. I like to do it and be done....move on! Live and Learn:)

3 comments:

nelda ream said...

Well, they look cute anyway. That's a big reason why I don't sew anymore. I hate it when the fit is wrong.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I love Hunter's expression! Precious!!

HappyDayArt! said...

Man that is cute! I wish I had new pajamas every time I changed the sheets! I see that you do your celebrating and showing your love by sewing right now.

Catherine