Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Our tree on the lower level.......where we spend most of our time!

The chandelier and tree in the dining room!

Notice the tree skirt above?

I gave most of my antique Santa collection to my daughter.....this one I just couldn't give up :) (below)


This is in the piano room.......I love the large ornaments!

I am not completely happy with the mantel......I will have to do some work on it before I share :)
I would love to see what you are doing at your home.......
let me know if you post pictures!
Treadmills

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, everything looks so pretty. I can't wait to see your mantel. I think we're finished. I say we're finished, anyway. There is always something else that comes to mind though!

I don't think we're going to make it to Eureka this week. We are bogged down with appointments, repair guys and baking for a neighborhood party, Friday night. We'll have to see what happens, in the next couple of weeks. Who knew retirement could be so busy!! When did we have time to do things before?

JUST ME said...

Linda,

yes it is.....!

you are AWESOME!

Angelica Torrez

SOINSPIRED said...

Thanks for the inspiration Linda. I just worked on the top of my china hutch. I only have one large silver ornament. Any ideas on where to find more?

Anonymous said...

I remember that tree skirt. Everything looks lovely. Your creative touch makes your holiday home so special.