Monday, August 25, 2008

As Promised.......TA DA!!!

These are my feet doing a "Happy Dance".......


Ain't She Pardee......?



Can't wait to have my morning cup of tea out here tomorrow:D



As you can see.....the piano room is coming together, but not quite there yet. I have to get my hardware back from the plating co. where they are nickel plating the pulls and knobs. I think I will also have the dip my brass piano lamp since it is the perfect fit for reading music:D There is some assorted art ready to be hung and a floor lamp that is going to have the brass paint covered up! I had to wait this long until I got rid of some furniture that was sitting in the middle of the room. That went bye-bye yesterday with the help of a Craigslist buyer.


Couldn't remember if I had ever posted our dining room......so.....here it is (notice I didn't pick up before taking these shots:( Sorry about that!



4 comments:

JUST ME said...

All looks wonderful Linda. Your house is amazing.

Angelica

Anonymous said...

VERRRY NICE! The porch looks awesome. You have a reason to be proud.

Cory said...

OMG Linda...can I move in with you? Your house is beautiful and I love the porch.

Cory

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful house (and porch!).. but I really have eyes for that gorgeous piano. I have played since I was 4 years old and always wanted a (baby) grand. Lovely!! Deb