Saturday, July 19, 2008

FOLKS,,,,,,,,WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE>>>>>>>

~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~
Treadmills

Our Summer Give-A-Way
is over
and
THE WINNER IS:

MICA
of
Garboodles

I took an easier route this give-a-way! We had 26 comments so.....
I had my hubby pick a number between 1 and 26!
His lucky number is "20" so he says:D
I simply went to list of comments and counted down 20....and there she was
Mica!
If you have never visited her website...you should! She is a darling girl that home schools her children and does lovely arts and crafts.
Her most recent offerings are darling pin cushions!
If you are a seamstress you must hurry over to see her Etsy:D
She has some huge ones that I am dying for....7" tall:D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh My !!! Are you serious !!! I am so honored Linda !!!!! I got your published piece. and my favorite season is Fall !!! It is so gorgeous and it mine reall???? Thank you to your Hubby's lucky number 20 !!! Thank you and so thrilled I am... Love to you, Mica