Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sew much fun!!!




Treadmills
Today a friend, Bev, came over and I taught her to sew.......so funny! She is making a throw pillow for her new chair and it took her all day:D You gotta love it! She learned alot about the machine and the ripper...LOL! Bless her heart......we will finish that and another project she has on tap next week:D Here is what I completed. I had taken a pair of jeans purchased at G.W. for a 2.00 and cut up the side seams....allowing me to applique on the flat surface. Once complete, I had enough fabric to make a top. Think I will put it away for Christmas since I have overloaded Margo's closet already:D

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Linda,
Do you ever sleep. I don't know how you turn out these precious little outfits day after day. Love them. Margo needs a twin too. She has enough in her wardrobe for two.

Lee Weber said...

they are so cute! Can you teach me to sew too? ;-)