Sunday, October 28, 2007

Easy Way.......

click on pic to enlarge....
Treadmills
I found this darling panel at my local quilt shop, Susie Q's, and I couldn't resist! I like to have a quilt or two put away for when that next baby arrives in my circle of friends:) This was certainly the easy way to produce a baby gift:D I simply pulled from my stash a variety of fabrics that coordinated well with the colors in the panel. Them, by cutting in strips and sewing together....I had a large piece from which I cut 3" strips. After adding a 3" white border to the panel, I added the stripping and "whalla" all I have to do is drive it to my friend that has a long arm and she will do the quilting for me. I think I want it outline quilted with a pattern in the sky to fill in. I will probably add a white binding since I like the contrast it makes:D There I am ready for the next baby shower......priceless:D

1 comment:

Fabric Fanatic said...

What a sweet quilt. Anyone would be thrilled to get it. I love the panel and haven't seen it anywhere else, so you scored bigtime!