Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Vintage Feed Bag.........


Treadmills
Last year for my birthday, my sister gave me two vintage feed sacks with wonderful designs and colors. I simply loved them, but had to wait until I came up with something "special" to do with them!!!!! Well, I thought how cute they might be as an apron on the front of a dress for Margo. After alot of planning and re-planning I made the dress today and think it really turned out well! I can see her with her little cowboy boots and brown T-shirt underneath! See what you think:D

8 comments:

Sue said...

Adorable! Do you ever sleep Linda? I wish I had a little girl to sew for......my baby girl is 24 so I can't get away with something like this sweet dress. You are just so full of talent!

madrekarin said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! Absolutely clever and cool. Darn, I wish I had grandchildren to sew for.

Angela said...

How cute! I love it!
*HUGS*

Heather said...

OMG that is DARLING!!!!!! You are so clever!

angelica torrez said...

Linda these are great little dresses. Oh and the food at the Blue Owl looks delish.....

One day I promise I will come down to visit and we can go shoppin and oh maybe eating as wellllll...

Love, Angelica

Judy said...

Brilliant as always!

Mica said...

what a cool dress and the idea you thunk up..hee hee. really I love that !!

Mica

PAT said...

Linda, you are simply amazing! I love this one too!

Pat