Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Milly's Halloween Dress.....


Treadmills
Well, I give..........I can't stop sewing.......what shall I do? Everytime I start painting and I stop to let my painting dry......I longingly look at my sewing machine with it's little light off......and think,"I can just cut out one little dress and sew it up later." Well, the creative process in sewing is so infectious that I can't stop. One dress leads to many more ideas and out I go to buy more fabric. Sewing is a sure thing with me......like cutting the grass....you will always have a good result. The end product comes quickly and is always so satisfying:D Not to mention the look on my kids faces when I hand the goods over:D PRICELESS!

4 comments:

Judy said...

It sounds like the mastercard ad over here - priceless. I say roll with whatever takes your fancy at the time besides your sewing is superb.

Michelle Legler said...

That dress is absolutely Adorable!

PAT said...

You are amazing, Linda! Another cute one!

Pat

Vintage Papers said...

oh Linda this is the most precious thing. if they had them for big kids I want one! :) adorable!