Sunday, September 02, 2007

Oops...........





Treadmills
I said I was going to paint now.....done with sewing for awhile! WELL, I lied!!!!! When my car heads to the fabric store I have little control......it has a mind of it's own:D Once inside, I am like a kid at a Candy Store! I can see my babies in these cute little outfits and I can't resist! Sheila was SOOOOOOOOOO THRILLED with the first shirts I made for the boys, I had to make a few more. I chose the red, green, cream design for shirts that could be worn for the Christmas holidays. The blue with carrots can be worn in the Spring around Easter. I did made these in size 3 so they are plenty big........I hope:) I wanted Margo to have a special dress to wear for Halloween! She isn't big on costumes and masks......but I wanted her to have something special to wear to Nursery School for the party. Won't she look cute in this little number? With a little black T underneath it will be perfect no matter what the weather is:D If anyone knows of a place I can get black and white stripped tights for little ones......I would be most appreciative....THANKS!

4 comments:

Matroskin said...

Cute garments! Cute babes! That carrot fabric is very cheerful. Beware of bunnies!

Anonymous said...

i love that little dress. too cute.
jessi nagy
www.scrappyjessi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the dress! And I am on a hunt for toddler tights in black and white too. I am pretty sure they have them here www.hannaAndersson.com. Beware there are majorly cute things in this catalog but they are spendy. I always cut the things out I like and dream of making them. Of course I never get around to it but...:)

Shawn said...

I just ran across your blog and couldn't help but look at the gorgeous stuff you made! Here are a few places for tights :) hope this helps http://www.costumecraze.com/HOSE71.html

http://www.amazon.com/Childrens-Tights-Black-White-Stripe/dp/B000QV0IGE/ref=pd_sbs_a_2_img/105-5659739-5888443