Friday, August 31, 2007

In The Mail.......





Treadmills
This week I received some real special "Goodies" in the mail:D First, I was involved in a little "inchie" swap with Becky and Linda from St. Louis. It was an alphabet swap and really turned out cute......see for yourself:)
Secondly I received the beautiful necklace I ordered from Ulla! I have admired her pieces for SOOOOO LONG and watched them scooped up by others:( Finally, I ordered this lovely piece that is two sided and reads "Dew falls on the flowers"......
Look at the beautiful container it arrived in......how darling. Ulla was so generous in sending along a beautiful soldered Halloween piece....which I will wear through the sesason....THANK YOU, Ulla, for the darling charm!!!! How sweet of you:D

7 comments:

Donna O'Brien said...

Everything about Ulla says originality, right?? Enjoy!!
Donna

Anonymous said...

So glad they arrived safely and that you like them! I love the little alphabet stamps - so cute!!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful post! It's always great to get mail! Inchies are sooo cute! I've thought about doing some myself. :) Thanks for sharing!
*HUGS*

Susan Tuttle said...

OOoooooo--what wonderful gifties that arrived on your doorstep this week--you lucky duck!! Lovely stuff!!

Susan
xo

Sue said...

Of course I love everything here. Oh, and Linda, I am in Gresham, WI. It is an hour northwest of Green Bay. Thanks for your good wishes for Ryan.

Boxwood Cottage said...

Awe Ulla is a true gem!!!
Congrats on your gorgeous new jewelry pieces Linda!
Hugs Carol xox

Becky said...

Hi Linda- Glad you like your canvas.
What fabric store do you go to? Jackman's? Love the little jumper- tooo cute.
Becky