Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cold and Rainy Sunday......






Treadmills
It is very chilly and windy here today......I guess that is what we get for having golfing weather this past week! Anyway, not the kind of weather you really want to go out in........so.......I worked in my studio. I finished up some danglies that I am going to post on Etsy. I used up some of the wonderful laces I found several weeks ago. I also added crystals to the bottom, but still need to antique them in some way. They look way too NEW:) I have this stack of felted Goodwill sweathers and finished another little bear. It is hard to see the texture, but I think you tell it is a cable stitch. I think I might make a "tutu" for this little girly girl!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I am LOVING those danglies!!!!!!

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Those danglies are very sweet. You have been BIZZY!! yay!

Boxwood Cottage said...

Your danglies are gorgeous!

Vintage Papers said...

beautiful pieces!