Friday, December 22, 2006

M and M's........

One of my last projects for the holidays was to make the Christmas Dresses for Margo and Milly! I chose a very simple pattern and they were a snap. Instead of buttons, I sewed on ribbon and is pulled through the button hole and tied:) My daughter is going to monogram in red a capitol "M" on Margo's and a lower case "m" on Milly's! Add a white turtle neck and tights and they will look like two little gum drops! These are made of pink cordoroy fine whale!Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Denise S. said...

The dresses are so sweet. Please be sure a take a couple of photos of the little ones wearing them to share with us.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Linda!

Anonymous said...

I am sure they will be just the yummiest little gumdrops ever! Love the ribbon idea. Merry Christmas.

lindaharre said...

I will take pics and post them after the holiday:) Thank you denise, jill and joan for your sweet words! Merry Christmas to all of you too! Linda