Thursday, September 28, 2006

Box Books.....Box Books.....Box Books.....


It's a book......It's a box! A couple of new Box Books I have been working on. One is completely finished while the other doesn't have the book installed yet! Just thought I would post since I haven't had any art on for awhile. These are taking me a lot more time than I thought they would. Of course my job keeps getting in the way:-D) I have completed the books only to the point that they have backgrounds on each page.....waiting and ready for the owner to write, sketch or glue in their journal entries.

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous!! will you be putting them on your etsy shop??

Ouissi x

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

Love these, Lin- They are so different from the rest !! hooray! love, sis

Babsarella said...

These boxes are AWESOME!!! I am SO going to make one!! My daughter is getting ready to make her confirmation and will be receiving some letters of encouragement next week during their day of reflections. I was looking for a way for her to keep them in a special place, and I think a box like this would be absolutely perfect!!! Any tips you can offer would be greatly appreciated!!