Monday, September 25, 2006

before and after...............

This is the diningroom we painted and finished while in K.C. Although you don't see me......I did my share of painting. We painted the ceiling and the wall Porter Paint "Newport Tint"! Really a pretty soft and warm color......The only white or light cream color is on the crown molding. Arica bought this beautiful crystal chandelier and it set off the room so nicely. Once we put the new furniture in place whalla......magic! All they need now is to put up some cream silk panels and have a round rug made. It is so lovely......can't wait to have dinner in there:-D Have you noticed young people don't cook much? That may not be the case with you, but with my kids that is pretty much the rule. Of course they all work......which does have alot to do with it! It's a sign of the times in our family.......sad but true:I
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks beautiful..love the furniture, colour scheme & chandelier...

I love cooking & eating!!

Ouissi x

Laura said...

Absolutely gorgeous room!!!!! Wow!