Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Last Two Days......


For the past two days, Carrie (my daughter) and I have been re-wallpapering her bathroom! WOW, it has been awhile and I forgot how much work it really was. The mess of getting the old wallpaper and liner off was only the first hurtle......the walls were not square (so what's new) so the paper was really off in the corners. Well, about 11 hrs. later we finished! I love the results......it is just a little powder room off the front hall. While we were working, Margo managed to get her diaper off and we found her playing in her birthday suit.....so cute! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that decorating is hard work in this heat you have my sympathy. It looks great though. Margo is wearing exactly the right suit for this weather, good for her :o)