Wednesday, June 14, 2006

slow day................

not a very productive art day......i only got one page completed and another started in Hunter's book! this page did turn out cute (at least i think it's cute:) what i did accomplish today was monumental.......i cleaned my studio for 8 hours today. sorting, throwing out, organizing and even purchasing:) i went and got new carpet pieces to replace my nappy looking pieces. i also purchased a seven drawer rolling plastic unit to put my collage stuff in. my studio is getting sooooo full i am going to have to add an addition. anyway, i did get alot done but still have more to do.......so until tomorrow i will say goodnight! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How satisfying will you come and sort mine please?

Anonymous said...

okay..now I think THIS ONE is my favorite.

Beautiful !

Love, S.