Saturday, February 04, 2006

NEW CAMERA!




Treadmills

I have wanted a camera for school for several years now.....since mine is dead, I decided it was time to get my school camera. These are just a few photos to compare to my old camera and my scanner which has been filling in for the past two weeks. This camera has 7.1 pixils (sp?) which I hope will give more clarity.

This is going to be quite a week-end......today we are celebrating the BIG 3 for my MARGO! Of course that meant lots of sewing! I ended up making 3 dresses, skirt and pants/top set. I also made the letters you see to hang on her wall. She is such a glitzzy little girl.

Then it was onto the SHOWER/SUPERBOWL PARTY we are having tomorrow for family! The shower is for Sheila and Chris who are, did I mention, having twins next month......Hunter and Chase. More sewing...today finishing up their diaper bags, filling and making burp cloths! FUN!

No comments: