Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Day Two..........




Treadmills
This is the second day I have been home from work due to something that seems to hit me every year about this time. Today I came home after feeble attempt to stay at work.....slept all afternoon until 6:00. This evening I picked up a piece I have been working on for awhile. It seems like I am going backwards. I jumped to the last page of the book without reading the chapters first. Now I am paying the price. Having to work all around the completed parts of the project. Oh well, some lessons are hard to learn! This is a little piece is depicting the Christmas Angels and their gifts to us. Each box will open up and have some gift inside. Haven't figured out all the details yet:) Photo of work in progress.......hopefully it will be completed by the magic hour!

No comments: