Sunday, October 30, 2005

Almost the Perfect Week-end!


Treadmills

The only thing wrong with this week-end was that I was coming down with a cold or something.....otherwise it was perfect. Got to have my baby all week-end long and got to see Carrie and Laura. We heard from Chris and Jeff as well!

We played and messed up the entire house. We had red licorice and raisins all over the floor along with every toy we ever bought for Margo. I made her a cute skirt with many revisions (no pattern) but the result worked. Made a t-shirt to match and she looked like a cupie doll. We just played house all week-end and I wouldn't have changed it for the world.


I also made my FIRST sale on my website that has been up for 1 1/2 years. Not as easy as I thought!

My sister and her husband had really bad news. Their former neighbors and best friends had a great loss. Jim Green, Trent Green's (K.C. Chiefs quarterback) father, died of a heart attach while at work. He was only 57 or 58 yrs. old.........way too early to leave this earth and his growing family. Buss will really miss his bud and golfing partner. I can't imagine what it would be like to kiss someone good bye for work and get a call several hours later that they have died. The shock along would have to be paralyzing. It isn't like you entertain any thoughts of existing alone at that young age. You are still thinking about your growing family and their needs. It isn't as if he had been sick or feeling ill.......................just gone with no warning. Their family is in our thoughts and prayers.

No comments: