Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sewing Frenzy continues...........



It is definitely an illness! Yesterday after school I couldn't drive fast enough to Jackman's and then JoAnn fabric on Gravois. As I am frantically looking through their "fat Quarters" I hear a voice.....familiar I think.....say, "I don't believe it!" I turn to see my sister with her arms full of her lastest finds laughing loudly! She teaches at Mehlville High and made her way to the same destination with No Clue from me! We both got a good laugh out of it and then set to helping each other with fabric selection. That's not the end of it..........................today after school I head right to Susie Q's, a quilt shop in Eureka. As I enter the owner starts laughing saying "are you done with all that fabric?" I was too embarrassed to admit that it has become an addiction. There must be a 12 step program for people like me. I replied that I just needed one more color to finish my collection for a new quilt.........65.oo later it was obvious I was not telling the truth:)

No comments: