Thursday, November 20, 2014

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! trip to wound doctor:(



This is how it started................but it never got better!  Today (7 weeks later) I finally went to the Wound Doctor.  Who knew?  Never heard of a Wound Doctor before.
If I knew then what I know now.......I am not so sure I would have gone*&%*^#%&#
Evidently there was 'stuff' in the hole in my leg that needed to be cleaned out................OMG!
I lived through it, but it really knocked me for a loop...........sick to my stomach and upset.
I hope I never have to go through anything like this again........even though I know others go though much worse.
Rog is not looking forward to taking care of this wound for the next 4 to 6 weeks...........
I might add that I am not looking forward to him packing this wound either :(




No comments: