Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fun Week-end Topped Off With Fashion Show!



What a busy week-end!
Celebrating Rog's Birthday is a two week affair...LOL!
Friday night we went out to celebrate with my sister and hubby,
Sat. night we went out to celebrate with our son and daughter in law
(two little peeps too).
Next week-end is the same thing all over again,
except different people:D
Sunday put the icing on the cake for me.
My sister was in a fashion show
put on by one of her friends, June.
June is an amazing creative soul
with so many ideas running around in her pretty little head......
this show was all about the
T-shirt!
Every piece of clothing was made by her (63 in all).
I never saw so many variations on a theme:D
Her pieces were so inventive
and
so fabulous I can not begin to explain.
I am including some of the pics of my sis
to give you an idea of June's creativity!!!!!

WOW! That is all I can say.


This was my favorite outfit.....love white!



Will be making something with stripes real soon!



Such a cute dress.............might have to have one of these!



This is ALSO my FAVORITE!!! Can't decide:D




No comments: