Sunday, January 08, 2012

Just added to my ETSY!


I am purging my stash to clean out my Studio!
I have no more room
and
have decided the time has come to get rid of somethings:D

My favorite little shop, "Recycled Rose"
closed last May
and I have many pieces that had been made for the shop
or were actually there at the time it closed:(
Some of the pieces I will be selling at deep discounted prices
were featured in Somerset Studio Magazine.

Right now I have complete rolls of retro and vintage wallpaper
selling for 15.00/roll!

I have used these images in many of my collages
and assemblages
over the years,
but can not possibly use all that I have.
They are all quality papers
with beautiful screened prints
collected from Ebay, estate sales and thrift stores.
Check out my Etsy shop
and see if there is something you can use:D
ALSO....
Stay tuned for more from the purge!
I will add more items tomorrow:D


No comments: