Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tonight Tai Quan Do............

Absolutely TOO CUTE! These little 4 year olds yelling, "Yes Sir, No Sir, I don't know Sir"!!!! It is amazing what can be taught to a 4 yr. old child. My babies have had about 15 lessons so far (I think that is what mommy said) and they know all the steps and stances. Having a little trouble with right and left, which gave cause for a lot of snickers from Papa and I......but hopefully they didn't see that:D They are not supposed to look at us during their lesson! Just precious! Who knew that watching grandchildren was going to be so much fun?















Aren't they adorable! So serious.....even a tear appeared several times when they were called out for not getting the right stance. It was all I could do to stay in my seat and not go in and comfort them:D I do know that this is good for them......but it can be hard!

No comments: