Monday, October 25, 2010

DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY!

Some of you will remember when I removed the tip of my finger

with a garden shears several weeks ago.

Well, today I open a bill that has mistakenly been sent to me from the "Patients First"

(a new Medfirst type place here in Eureka).

I was in shock when I read the amounts that were being billed!

$550.00 for the visit...........WHAT!

I called to clear up the situation

but

was EXTREMELY CONCERNED ABOUT THE AMOUNT!

I was told that $330.00 was for treatment of the wound and the surgical tray used.

EXCUSE ME........there was No treatment to the wound.

I wouldn't allow them to touch it.

They gave me some anticeptic on a swab and told me to clean around the wound.

The only time they even touched me was to give me a tetanus shot!

You see, the bill was supposed to be sent to Medicare

and

I never would have even seen it#%^$#$@

Another place where our Medicare is being MISUSED.

Please check your bills if you can

to make sure there is Medicare when our children get to the age that they need it!

CALL if you are concerned about the charges!

Supposedly they removed the 330.00 before forwarding the bill to Medicare.....

but they haven't proven to be trustworthy.....so I can't be sure!

WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!!!

They should be ashamed of themselves:(

No comments: