Thursday, August 05, 2010

Today started with problems and ended with dessert!


This morning I received a call from Chris saying that Sheila was really sick....suffering from Vertigo!!!! I threw on my clothes and headed down to take the boys for awhile so that Sheila could get to the doc! The boys and I visited with friends most of the morning and then found that Sheila had gone to the doc and was feeling better :-D While I was in the area, I decided to make a trip to the Eckert's market on Gravois! The peaches were in and Oh So good looking! I also picked up some fresh produce.....then off to make a peach pie! I found a really great recipe in an old "Bristol School" cookbook. The results will be reported later, but if looks has anything to do with it.....I think it will be delicious!

No comments: