Thursday, July 01, 2010

Looking forward to the 4th (actually 3rd) to see everyone!

Jeff, Arica and Maddie will be here tomorrow about noon.....and I made his favorite cake...Gooey Butter! We will see how good it is when he gets here...my first try at homemade:D

In prep for Chris and Sheila's party I am getting ready so that I don't have to do it tomorrow when the kids are here! One filled Pinata (weighs about 40 lbs. Rog says). Not sure about that, although it is heavy! Two potatoe casseroles made and baked.....now into the frig until Sat. morn! Now it will be time to clean the house......we'll see how much I can get done by noon tomorrow...LOL Hope everyone has a happy 4th and remembers how lucky we are to live in a FREE COUNTRY!

1 comment:

Meem said...

HAPPY 4th OF JULY to you and your family. The cake looks delicious!