Thursday, June 24, 2010

Need to Step Up My Grandma Side.......

Treadmills

Last night I had a lengthy conversation with one of the kids.........feeling hurt that I am spending too much time and energy in areas where it isn't appreciated:{ I am really taking it to heart....but.....there is only so much of me! I guess some don't realize that a mom is only as happy as her sadest child or grandchild. When one of your own gets down, it is a natural instinct for a mom to focus on getting them back up! I guess it could be called C0-depencence.....but I believe it is built in to the main frame of a "Mom". Those of you that are mothers know that you love all your children the same amount.....but....in different ways! If one is gliding by beautifully in life you feel peace and calm:D When one hits a snag your natural instict is to run and pick them up! I must be more careful about dividing my time I see now.....and must stay more involved with all at the same time! Thanks Jeff for the wake-up call:D I love you!

No comments: