Sunday, June 20, 2010

Carrie's New House...........

















Tonight Milly was hamming it up....following me around and jumping into every shot I took :D "Go - Go" was already sound asleep in her beddy bys! Today we painted the front door and shutters. Carrie chose a teal color that really complimented the red brick. I love the way it turned out......good pick honey! Although it is far from done, I thought I would share a few pics of where the project is now. Starting to shape up. Still.....so much to do :D The large backyard is going to be a feat for the cooler weather. Much transplanting and digging up will have to take place. Trees need pruning and beds need to be thinned......all in due time. There are some landscaping ideas for the front yard....but again they will wait until it is a little cooler.

No comments: