Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bret Michaels..............

I know I am kind of old to be a "groupie"......but......I fell in love with the personality of Bret Michaels on "Celebrity Apprentice"! Always a hard worker, creative and kind!!!!! When he became ill I was truely concerned...as the rest of the world! When he remained positive until the end I was blown away! He was passionate about his charity and completing the task. As the winner of the entire show....he limped across the stage in his cute little way:D
Well..........last night I heard he will be performing here in St. Louis for "Rib-fest" next week-end and couldn't believe it! Although we will not be able to go and see him, our kids are going. You GO BRET!!!!! Your attitude and positive way is a winning combination....I will remain a fan (even though I have never heard your music...LOL).

No comments: