Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Bags for Haiti..................

Today
my sis and I
filled 60 more bags
that she had made
for children and adults in Haiti!
We filled and recorded what we still needed and went shopping again to pick up the remainder of goods to fill these cute bags headed for the disaster area!


I had a large amount of McDonald's toys that we decided to add to the bags:)

Here she is with our assembly line ready to go!



Wash Clothes Sandy bought at Home Goods!


Filled Bags!





Running the line:)






Two Happy Sisters!


In the Children's Bags we put:
Stuffed Animal
Toy
4 energy bars
tooth brush
tooth paste
bar of soap
wash cloth
hard candy
Adult Bags
Brush
Comb
Bar of Soap
Wash Cloth
Tooth Brush
Tooth Paste
Hard Candy
A Day Well Spent!

7 comments:

Cat said...

Oh my goodness! Look at all those bags of goodies! You and your Sis have great big wonderful hearts! I can see how much fun you had doing this!! I'm amazed! They will be so greatfull at the rescue center, with so many bags they will really be able to share the love!
Those washclothes will be greatly appreciated too I bet!

Cat said...

I just had to come back and look at this big pile of ditty bags and see you two happy wonderful ladies again! Way to GO!!!

Jennifer said...

you two are awesome..thanks for your service I love inner beauty!!!

cheryl kuhn said...

What a great thing for you both to do! I am sure everything will be much appreciated by everyone there. Thanks for inspiring us all to make sure we help too!!

One Crabapple said...

And THATS HOW IT' s DONE !!!

You are AMAZING

xo-S.

Darla said...

That is AWESOME!!! what a blessing those will be! good going girls.

Tautchia said...

Such an amazin ghting to do. Your little dresses are adorable. Unfortunately, I never learned to sew & cannot manage a straght stitch. But the other care packages I can do.

Sounds like a good 4H project. Thanks for the link!