Friday, September 04, 2009

It all finally came together :)

Well, after weeks of planning and searching I finally have my dining room finished. I purchased the chairs at IKEA and am really pleased. They are very sturdy and just the right size. The cabinet came in stages.....not the way it was supposed to be. The day of delivery came and I was so thrilled. Unfortunately, the bottom was correct and the top wasn't!!! So after another loooooong wait, the top was delivered!!!! I love my old table with the new pieces. I have never been one to purchase all the furniture in a grouping!!! That's just not me.................but this new look really suits me to a "T". Now, I can't wait to have a dinner party......maybe next week-end:)

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Linda, your dining room is just GORGEOUS!!!! I know you must be loving it...walking by and just staring at it ~ women are such visual creatures, just a little beauty makes us so happy! I wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you. Thank you for encouraging me in the beginning of my blogging and art journey ~ you truly are a blessing to me, hugs and love, Dawn

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

It's beautiful, Linda!

"Blossom" said...

It just goes to show that you can add new and old together and it looks fabulous